Division of Student Affairs
VCU's Division of Student Affairs empowers our students to succeed by taking a holistic approach to academic and personal growth. We want students to be well, get involved and find the resources they need to thrive at VCU.
The division oversees units ranging from Residential Life and Housing to University Student Health Services, with the goal of supporting students in their life outside the classroom.
Through our programs, services, and facilities, the Division of Student Affairs at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) champions holistic student development by fostering inclusive communities and providing dynamic, integrative learning experiences that prepare our students to be thoughtfully engaged contributors to the global community.
- Dean of Students Office
- New Student and Family Programs
- Office of Multicultural Student Affairs
- Office of Student Conduct and Academic Integrity
- Department of Recreation & Well-Being (RecWell)
- Residential Life and Housing
- Student Accessibility and Educational Opportunity
- Student Media Center
- Technology Support Services
- University Counseling Services
- University Student Health Services
- University Student Commons and Activities
- VCU LEAD