The following tutorials can help guide you through using the Taskstream assessment management system.
New to Taskstream AMS?
Setting up a new assessment plan
- Creating the “outcome set” for the program
- Creating measures for each outcome
- Creating the curriculum map
Instructions and guidelines for closing and opening assessment cycles
The following tutorials provide instruction for working with Taskstream AMS and guidelines for high quality entries.
- Assessment findings: entering and submitting findings for documentation and review in Taskstream AMS
- Closing the Loop Action Plan: entering and submitting for documentation and review in Taskstream AMS
- Opening a new assessment cycle: entering and submitting for documentation and review in Taskstream AMS