Academic finance mission
- To provide leadership and direction on budget development, implementation and evaluation for the areas reporting to the Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
- To provide timely, high-quality financial reports and financial policy analyses to the Provost and other senior administrators.
- To provide guidance on proper financial management, reporting and compliance for the units under the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
- To provide policy analyses, direction and management for the university's Higher Education Equipment Trust Fund and Student Technology Fee allocation processes.
- To provide leadership and direction on academic space utilization and emergency preparedness for the Monroe Park Campus.
- To provide general administrative support to the Provost including working with areas to resolve problems and issues.