The Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence and the Center for Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Care are co-sponsoring a panel centered around faculty-student connection during social distancing.
Moderated by Alan Dow, the panelists include:
- Alan Dow, Assistant VP of Health Sciences for Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Care
- Chuck Klink, Senior Vice Provost for Student Affairs
- Chris Woleben, Interim Senior Associate Dean for Medical Education and Student Affairs
- Kim Case, Director of Faculty Success, Office of the Provost
- Misty Lewis, Clinical Social Worker, Adjunct Professor
To register for this event, sign up via this online form. A Zoom link and password will be provided on the confirmation page after the form is submitted.